Google Buzz has come a long way since it was introduced last February and even though it has come a long way there are still some additional features that I would like to see.
Features That I Want:
- Google Buzz replacing comments in Google Reader
- Google Buzz replacing comments in Picasa Web
- Google Buzz API replacing entire current system of Google Groups
- Images, video and audio being able to be posted in comments
- Google Docs able to be shared into Google Buzz
- Upload a video to Google Buzz like we can with images
- Having a functional load more button that continues to load for how ever long I press the button (maybe it can load a new page for each day?)
- A better search system (Advance search features)
- Google Buzz running on a standalone site
- All of the features of Google Buzz available on Google Profiles and Google Buzz static URL’s (Reshare, edit, auto complete @replying)
- Mark post as read, sometimes I want to temporarily mute a post out of my stream so that I can focus on the newer posts and there is no way at the moment
- When I follow someone, their information is actually saved into my contacts into a group labeled “Buzz”
- Buzz will release a dedicated HELP section outside of Gmail so that users can actually find information
- Google Buzz adds lists
- Google Buzz adds saved searches with live feeds
- Google Buzz fixes the issue where I can’t reply to email posts on my Android using Gmail and multiple email address
- Google Adds analytics to Buzz posts and comments
- Google adds translation so that we can actually communicate with other languages
- Google builds a full Android app for Google Buzz
There are a few other features that I would like to see, but I am going to see if I can build my own Google Buzz client with those features.
What features do you want to see?