Time to fill out a form!
I love the simplicity of Google Forms. It allows me to quickly create an online form with the features I want, for Free.
This free price however comes at a price, the form is branded by Google and there are a few features that I would like the ability to remove.
Features that I want:
- Paid Features – I would like the ability to pay for a non branded form so that it fits better with my website.
- Disable the Title – To be able to disable the title of the form. I normally have a page on my website with the same title so the form title can be redundant.
- Stat’s Widget – A easy to copy and paste a nice stats widget
- Custom Themes – Allow me to change the theme by using HTML/CSS
- Labs – Add a labs section for Google Doc’s which adds new beta features
- More Fonts – Add in more web fonts to choose from, from the Google typography – http://code.google.com/webfonts
What features do you want when creating a form?