- Video: Who Came Up With Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds?
- We’ve all learned it takes 24 hours for the Earth to rotate once on its axis but that isn’t the whole story at all. We have come a long way over the course of human civilization.
- Video: Andy Puddicombe: All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
- When is the last time you did absolutely nothing for 10 whole minutes? Not texting, talking or even thinking? Mindfulness expert Andy Puddicombe describes the transformative power of doing just that: Refreshing your mind for 10 minutes a day, simply by being mindful and experiencing the present moment. (No need for incense or sitting in strange positions.)
- Blog: 4 steps that will help you have a (literally) awesome day
- 4 steps to find the element in your life that puts you in AWE, and your days will become longer, more focused, and more enjoyable.
- Video: How Tango Can Help Devices Understand the World Around Them – #NatandLo 16
- A lot of you wanted to know more about Tango. We did too. So we met with a few of the Tango developers to learn how it works, and what exactly does real-time 3D tracking capabilities actually mean??
- Video: Progressive Web App DevTools , Totally Tooling Tips (S3 Mini Tip)
- Learn how to debug your Service Workers, check your Web App Manifest is legit, debug web storage issues and more.
- Open Source: Announcing SyntaxNet: The World’s Most Accurate Parser Goes Open Source
- SyntaxNet, an open-source neural network framework implemented in TensorFlow that provides a foundation for Natural Language Understanding (NLU) systems.
- Video: How Do Matter and Antimatter Interact?
- According to current quantum theory, particles can spontaneously appear from nowhere. Since matter and antimatter are opposites, they cancel each other out almost instantly when they come in contact..but how are they influenced by external magnetic fields. Gravity could be the reaction to the matter vs anti-matter action.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.