- Podcast: Check out How to Be Tim Ferriss – Featuring Freakonomics from The Tim Ferriss Show
- Learn about Tim Ferriss from his on Freakonomics interview.
- Book: The hard thing about hard things
- Many people talk about how great it is to start a business, very few are honest about how difficult it is to run one. Ben Horowitz analyzes the problems that confront leaders every day, sharing the insights he’s gained developing, managing, selling, buying, investing in, and supervising technology companies.
- Open Source: Machine learning with TensorFlow from Google
- TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain Team within Google’s Machine Intelligence research organization for the purposes of conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough to be applicable in a wide variety of other domains as well.
- Book: Wizard of menlo park
- This critical biography of the man who is arguably the most famous of all Americans provides a fuller view of Edison’s life and times–revealing not only how he worked, but how he managed his own fame, becoming the first great celebrity of the modern age.
- Web Development: Google starts implementing headless mode for Chrome
- Chrome moving towards a more unified experience for developers, making it possible to move away from using PhantomJS or Casper.js and stick with just Chrome.
- Video: Waking Up with Sam Harris Online
- A 1 hour talk followed by 1 hour of Q&A about being relaxed, meditating, and enjoying the world that you live in.
- Video: Seth Rogen Testifies Before Congress (Complete Statement)
- Actor Seth Rogen goes before congress to discuss his mother-in-law’s Alzheimer’s disease and his work setting up the foundation Hilarity for Charity, which raises awareness for the disease among young people.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.