December 31, 2010
- Google Buzz will be updated and will be will integrated into more services (Google Reader, Doc’s, YouTube)
- Apple will release iPad 2 and it will have a camera, a faster processor and nothing else
- Microsoft will update Kinect to have higher resolution and will make it available for Windows computers
- Google releases online music store to compete with iTunes and Amazon
- Netflix and YouTube go head to head for online streaming of movies and TV shows
- Apple will finally release a White iPhone (iPhone 5)
- Microsoft releases a updated Windows 7 OS for tablet devices putting them up against iPad but with more feature, control and power
- Google profiles will get an overhaul and will show more information such as latitude lo,cations, videos, bookmarks etc.
- Windows Phone 7 will start becoming more popular in the business world with the release of a full office suite on the phone
- Android will get an update making it possible to put Android on more random devices such as fridges, cars, and other household items
- Microsoft pulls out all stops and recreates the powerful office suite online, becoming more powerful than Google Docs (Probably releasing Microsoft word first).
- Online books become standard, Colleges embrace ebooks instead of printed books in some major colleges
- Microsofts tablets will be drawing and writing friendly, showing that having a stylus is useful on a tablet.
- Digg flops, either closes their doors completely or comes very close
- Ping integrates with Twitter and Facebook and slowly gains ground, but is still a failure
- Net Neutrality will still not happen, but rules are going to start being placed on telcos
- Battery technology will advance and scientists come out with bio degradable batteries
- Browsers will add more mobile features by default such as geo-location, notifications, more zoom options, app stores, etc.
- Google TV will get more hardware vendors
- Apple comes out with a flat screen TV with Apple TV built in and uses iOS for the operating system with full app capability
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.