Since Buzz came out 2 months ago they have been trying to make Buzz the tool that their users want.
Here is a list of the changes that Google has already updated on Google Buzz since it’s launch:
- Changed the way users opt into Buzz
- Added controls in Gmails settings to determine how Buzz posts get into your inbox
- Updated the mobile Gmail platform to add a link to Google Buzz
- Added collapsed comments for comments (anything over 3 will get collapsed to avoid from Sky scraper posts)
- An option to confirm Buzz Settings
Google is still working on creating some of the user suggested updates for Buzz. If you would like to contribute please check out Product Ideas for Google Buzz.
One Comment on “Google Buzz: Started Sloppy, But Working Hard To Change”
Places that this post has been mentioned:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.