- Computers (blog): For first time, carbon nanotube transistors outperform silicon
- Carbon nanotube may keep moore’s law alive
- Machine learning (software): Welcome to Magenta!
- We’re happy to announce Magenta, a project from the Google Brain team that asks: Can we use machine learning to create compelling art and music
- Development (quote): “What is the most used language in programming: Profanity”
- Productivity (book): The Zigzag Principle: The Goal Setting Strategy that will Revolutionize Your Business and Your Life
- Audiobook from one of the founding motivation productivity guys
- Productivity (blog): So You Want to Join the Evernote Community
- Evernote Community programs give you tools to share your Evernote knowledge, either online or in-person, anywhere in the world.
- Development (blog): Building scalable web prototypes using the Google Cloud Platform stack
- Learn how someone built machine learning prototypes using the Google Cloud Platform stack
- Machine Learning (blog): How a Japanese cucumber farmer is using deep learning and TensorFlow
- Machine learning is now making its way to farming to produce better foods, faster, and with less money.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.