Over the past 10 years I have been working on improving just how productive I can be, using many applications and theories along the way. One process I use is the “Pomodoro Technique” and the technique is very simple:
- Setup a dedicated time to focus on a SINGLE task.
- Choose a time that works for you. Most people use 25 minutes as it is the perfect balance between working for a short moment and overworking yourself. (I personally use 25 minutes).
- Start a timer with the small ticking white noise in the background. This ticking noise helps drown out external noise helping you focus.
I’ve used a few applications out there for the pomodoro technique but none of them really impressed me or they weren’t available in my workflow. So I created my own!
Check out my pomodoro application here: http://pomodoro.drycodes.com
- Available on the web with a responsive design
- Limited color palette
- 8 countdown options
- Add to homescreen feature to run app similar to native applications for Android
Over time I will be adding features so feel free to reach out to me and request something that will help your workflow.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.