- Web Development (blog): Tools for debugging, testing and using HTTP/2
- To get the most out of HTTP/2 you’ll want to be using an up to date web browser (all the major browsers support HTTP/2). But there are some non-browser tools that come in handy when working with HTTP/2. This blog post starts with a useful browser add-on, and then delves into command-line tools, load testing, conformance verification, development libraries and packet decoding for HTTP/2.
- Animals (video): Great White Naps for First Time on Camera
- A robotic submersible captures the first-ever footage of a great white shark napping. From Shark Week 2016’s “Jaws of the Deep.”
- Web development (code): Clean up @github issues with the HTML5 <details> tag
- Suppose you’re opening an issue and there’s a lot noisey logs that may be useful. Rather than wrecking readability, wrap it in a <details> tag!
- Documentary (movie): The Imposter
- A documentary centered on a young Frenchman who convinces a grieving Texas family that he is their 16-year-old son who went missing for 3 years. The movie can be found on Netflix or Google Play Movies
- Inspirational (book): The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion
- Who hasn’t asked the question “How can I find and follow my true calling?” Elle Luna frames this moment as “standing at the crossroads of Should and Must.” “Should” is what we feel we ought to be doing, or what is expected of us. “Must” is the thing we dream of doing, our heart’s desire.
- Web Development (code): http://eslint.org/blog/2016/07/eslint-v3.0.0-released
- ESLint comes out with a new version, with new requirements and the all important bug fixes. ESLint will now follow and require the use of Node.js LTS or above.
- Alfred Workflow (productivity): Calendar An Alfred 2 Workflow
- Easily get a quick glance of a calendar, at your finger tips
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.