- Interview (podcast): Whitney Cummings on Turning Pain Into Creativity
- She is executive producer and, along with Michael Patrick King, co-creator of the Emmy nominated CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls, which was recently picked up for a fifth season. Whitney also wrote, produced and starred in Whitney, which aired on NBC from 2011 to 2013. She has headlined with comics including Sarah Silverman, Louis C.K., Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari, and others. Very funny.
- Containers (blog): Docker builds container orchestration right into its core Docker Engine
- Docker, which is hosting its sold-out developer conference in Seattle this week, today announced a major addition to its core Docker Engine. While the company previously split up many of the features it takes to use containers in production (think building containers, deploying them and then orchestrating them), it is now building container orchestration right into the Docker Engine.
- Productivity (blog): How the Founders of These 10 Fast-Growing Companies Unwind and Chill Out
- Learn 10 productivity tips to unwind and live your life, directly from founders of fast-growing companies.
- Web Development (blog): Introducing hooks: get notifications of npm registry and package changes as they happen
- Hooks are notifications of npm registry events that you’ve subscribed to. Using hooks, you can build integrations that do something useful (or silly) in response to package changes on the registry.
- Web Development (blog): The Complete-Ish Guide to Upgrading to Gulp 4
- The steps you need to upgrade to Gulp 4 and get the most from the new gulp features.
- Special Effects (video): Warcraft 2016 The Future of CGI
- Take a behind the scenes look into how ILM transformed a simple video game into some of the most incredible special effects that I have ever seen (even if the movie is not really my thing).
- Movies (blog): Power Rangers: Bryan Cranston cast as Zordon in reboot
- My favorite actor Bryan Cranston was cast as Zordon in the new reboot Power Rangers. It’s great to see my favorite actor now being apart from one of my childhoods fondest TV shows.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.